Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Western Christmas Tree

- click photo for larger image -
My roommate (Tina) has been busy decorating the inside of her house with lots of Christmas decorations and a tree like no other. She has a good friend that comes and helps her add that magic touch and they are really good at what they do. I had to post a picture of the Christmas tree in the living room. It is about 12 feet tall and has the coolest ornaments you will ever see on any tree.
Makes me thing back when I was a kid, my Mom and Dad would let us put lots of ornaments and icicles, we put lights outside around the house and my parents would have Christmas parties for their friends. Lots of cool gifts, go-carts, motorcycles, all the newest electronics and games.
I remember one year, maybe 1979, Nickie, Mike and I found some gifts in the attic and we opened them up, I remember playing the Space Invaders game and a few others we got. I don't think my Mom and Dad ever knew we did that...hahahaha.
I am planning on going to Austin for Christmas, and trying to plan a trip to see my Aunt Helen in Haslet who I have not seen in over 30 years. :-) I will have photos from that.

I am hosting a racquetball tournament this weekend at my club so I am trying to finalize all the details.

Wanna see the official tournament site? -- click here

No comments: