Thursday, December 18, 2008

Car Break In At Work

~ click photo for larger image ~

I get to work and am starting to have a good day when one of the staff comes and let's me know that someone saw a blue car with a broken window out in the parking lot. I ran out to find that it was my car and and also another employees car. I left some Christmas gifts in the backseat for Baby Bella and Brandy and that is what they took. At least they didn't get Josh's gift and a few other things so all was not lost. After a call to my insurance agent my new piece of glass was installed the next day. I was impressed about the procedure for filing a report, it was quick and easy and can be looked at on-line. Go to the Arlington Police Department Search Public Reports link, (click here) then type my report number and last name in the box. Case# 080087141.

It will say report has been located and then click on the link to view the report.

Here is another picture of the inside, the backseat drivers side window.

No comments: