Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello 2009

My Dad's Burial Site
Well, I hope that 2009 is better for me than 2008. Losing my Dad has been very difficult and hard to deal with. I think about him everyday, all the time. I think I had an anxiety attack as everything just hit me all at once like a ton of bricks. Luckily I had Lory there to help me, follow me to the hospital and stay with me for the next few days.
I have tried to stay busy with work and preparing for all my racquetball events for 2009. I will be going to Austin this weeknd for Mike's birthday and also for the Longhorn Open Racquetball Tournament. My doubles partner Eddie injured his shoulder so no doubles for us. I am thinking about buying a new digital camera so I can post some great quality pictures. It always feels good to buy a new toy.

No comments: